LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Saturday, November 23, 2013

A Really Fugly Friday

A reader gets progressively pissed off as he hits 3 local saunas in succession, looking for hot guys.......

But.......which saunas pissed him off.........???

Hey FuelMix

I'm gonna bitch about my Friday.....took a day off work for ya know.....mental health reasons i.e. stressed out and thought I'd hit ONE gay sauna in the afternoon, have some fun, go shopping, have dinner downtown, head home and chill and look forward to the weekend.

Here's how it turned out......

1.   Alexander

Showed up after lunch about 2:30pm. Yeah I know it was early but as I said above, I had other plans for the day too.  Anyways, there were only about 5 people there when I showed up - all local GAMs as best as I could tell. Nothing to look at. 

However from about 3pm the place started filling up quickly. They were coming in every few minutes.  All GAMs and nobody hot looking. There was a huge range of body types and ages from skinny dyed blond twinks to 50 somethings flab, but all were surprisingly ugly.  I'm a GAM too - but not that ugly.

Some of the guys were hunky but they were on the stocky side or bear side with some facial hair.  Definitely NOT my type.

So.....they kept coming in the door, a combination of local GAMs and Mainland Chinese.  Nobody attractive. It's gone 4:30pm, a white guy also showed up and then a few minutes later, another white guy. But both were skinny AND flabby and one had no butt at all.  Definitely a major turn off even though I guess both were in their late 20s.

By 5pm I'm worried.  I should have had some fun and left at least an hour ago.  I did have other plans to enjoy my day off.  More guys, more ugly GAMs. I'm horny and pissed off.  By 5:30 I had enough.  The place was getting busy but still FUGLIES everywhere I looked.  There was some action in the Steam Room but I just couldn't get into it coz I saw what they looked like when they came in the front door.

I fled Alexander in disgust.


2.   Big Top

So I hit the street.  I'm standing there thinking "shit.....what a disaster Alexander was.  I need some relief, I'll put the shopping on hold and head to Big Top which is a 5 minute walk away.  Since they now open at 2pm and it's 5:30pm, maybe I'll find some fun there".

Wrong.

Tons of guys there and more coming in every few minutes. Definitely better bodies and faces, some muscular types, somewhat younger, some with cute tan lines from their swimming trunks, mostly GAMs with one or 2 foreigners plus one or two white guys.  I noticed a couple of GAMs wearing cock rings. Tons of attitude, tons of Stand and Model.  And the more they did it, the more Fugly they became to me.

How they hooked up is a mystery but all the rooms were occupied. Got groped and touched by other GAMs but they wouldn't commit to anything else.  It was surprising because in the past, I'd had a great time at Big Top.

My feet are hurting, nothing's happening this time around, I'm fed up with the attitude and it's coming up to 7:45pm.  I checked out of Big Top.


3.   Club Houzz

So I'm back on the street getting angry. I'm horny and I'm hungry. Friday is not going well for me. Should I have dinner or what.....??

Then I thought "OK....Club Houzz has its Party Nite on Fridays from about 8pm. It's just across the road from Big Top. Let me give that a shot.  Can it get any worse.......??"

Oh yeah......it can definitely get worse.

Again, tons of guys there mostly local GAMs in their 20s and 30s, 2 foreigners (one was really cute with a hot body but he wasn't interested in me....*sigh*) and one much older white guy who just sat in the corner.

Some GAMs had cute faces but lousy bodies - mostly too skinny. The majority of GAMs were just Fugly and not inspiring.  Lots of wandering around, everybody staring at everybody else. On Party Nites they lock the private rooms so everyone's waiting for somebody to start the party.  When he does they all jump and swarm on him and then push each other out of the way, so all you do is stand around and watch in semi-darkness. It was pathetic.

By 9:30 I realized nothing was gonna happen.  My Friday had gone to hell.  I was still horny and I still hadn't been shopping or had any dinner.

I left Club Houzz and was back on the street.  

I then discovered that the huge upstairs public toilet on the main road just around the corner from Club Houzz and next to the park, is very cruisy.  It's just been renovated and is all new and shiny. But there was nobody of my type there either.

What a lousy Friday.........!!

A really pissed off GAM.


FuelMix says:

Oh dude.........we totally sympathize.  Some days it all clicks and some days it all goes to hell. Looks like you had a double hit of Rejection and a Triple hit of the Fuglies.  And in Very Rich Megacity, when the Fuglies show up, they really show up.

Tell your Human Resources Department you need another Friday off.

Copyright © 2006 - 2013 FuelMix All Rights Reserved







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.