LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Gay Sauna Bromance 1


Submitted by our occasional contributor,  Hong Kong Sauna Slut, who unexpectedly found luuuvvv in the tubs.  Here is his story:

I met my current boyfriend completely by chance at a local sauna. It was late on a summer weeknight, and perhaps like many sauna-goers out there, I was horny but also looking to unwind after a long workday. I hadn't spotted anyone who interested me that night and was just relaxing on a sofa when in walked a handsome GAM who quickly and confidently shed his clothes, revealing baby smooth skin and a lightly muscular frame - just my type.

For unknown reasons, nobody followed the guy as he made a beeline for the shower, and I, trying not to look too eager, let him go for a few minutes before I made my way to the dark area, where I thought/hoped he would go next. Sure enough, after he towelled off, he ducked inside the dark area, where I had found a good position to see him come in. He brushed past me and gave what looked like a sly smile. He came back to put a hand to my chest, and I put a hand on his abs, and before I knew it we were inside a cabin, the door locked behind us, kissing slowly and deeply on the lips and a number of other choice body parts.

After a few minutes, he asked me in Chinese where I was from. I told him, and he switched to English. Something about his directness grabbed my attention. I was alternately intrigued and turned on. He'd say something flirtatious in English, then grab my ass or pull me close, then kiss for minutes at a time, before switching back to Chinese, as if he was testing if I could keep up. I took charge a few times, pinning his back to the matted floor where we lay, and kissed and smiled and teased. We went at it like that for hours. Eventually we both fell asleep, then he awoke suddenly and said he had to go. I said the same, and we hurriedly showered and played a bit more there before dressing and exiting the sauna together.

As we descended to street level, I sensed that this was a guy I'd like to see again. I should note that I have a personal policy of not asking or giving out my phone number unless I feel strongly about another hook-up. I fell silent debating whether to give him my number or ask for his, when, as if reading my mind, he said, 'Let's plan on meeting one week from tonight.' I was charmed by the idea, but recalled that a biz trip would keep me away 10 days. So, he suggested two weeks later. We agreed and held a long sexy gaze before we parted ways.

Two weeks on, and I showed up at the same time as when we met. I honestly wondered if he was just a fast talker as I roamed about for a good 20 minutes, passing on pursuing a guy or two. But then, just as I took a seat on a sofa, he walked in, as if from a dream. We instantly made eye contact, he motioned me over, and we greeted each other in the locker area with a quick kiss before going to the shower together, then finding a cabin. More hot kissing and body contact followed, including a long 69 that almost made me explode. I then recalled that I didn't even know if he was a top or bottom as our first meeting was all kissing and chatting. He said he was versatile and I replied, 'we're definitely a match' as I am too.

That night I remember lots of soft and sensual kissing but also plenty of good conversation. We met like that once a week for the next two weeks, then agreed to exchange numbers and started meeting twice a week, then ditched the sauna as we met at my flat. It sounds cliched, but I honestly didn't look for a relationship. As far as I was concerned - and I voiced this within our first month of seeing each other - we were sex buddies. He agreed. But something unusual started to happen. We started to care about each other as more than sex buddies, asking about each other's families, jobs, and ideas on life in general. And we seemed to remember and appreciate those details. I guess we enjoyed being listened to.

I also found that I didn't feel the same old hunger to see other guys. He told me he felt the same, but insisted we take things slowly as a relationship. He even encouraged me to feel free to visit saunas when he was away on his own biz trips, arguing that would make us feel more aware of our feelings for each other. I disagreed strongly, but then, one weekend, two months into knowing him, I went to a different sauna and hooked up with a few guys. I felt guilty and told him about it. He wasn't angry and seemed to understand everything I'd said. From then on he suggested we try always to be honest with each other, especially if we'd strayed or wanted to stray. His point was that we should never have to lie, whether as sex buddies or as a couple. After a few months of purely enjoying only him, I told him I wanted a committed monogamous relationship. He told me he'd just been waiting for me to say so.

We've been together for half a year. We still live separately - he lives with his elderly mother and is a doting son as far as I can tell. Neither of us wants to move in together yet. He's out to his immediate family but prefers to keep things low-key, which is just fine with me. My family knows I'm gay, but perhaps like many Asian families, doesn't want the fact rubbed in their faces, so my distance from North America where I was born and raised and my family remains gives me a buffer. Anyway, we're often chilling at my flat. Most days are wonderful.

But I'd be lying if I said it was all smooth sailing. Despite the fact that we're both GAM, we can find it frustrating communicating with each other as my Chinese is quite limited and his English is excellent for a local but also basic. When we discuss deeper things like politics or culture, I find that something is inevitably lost in translation and with that comes a sense of compromise or oversimplification that leaves both of us feeling dissatisfied.

However, in our minds these are minor stumbling blocks so long as you desire to try to understand the other person and how he feels, how something matters to him, etc. Most importantly, we're enjoying each other's fun and attentive company. It's rare to find someone you really care about. And it sure helps when he's hot in bed! ;-) Yes, sluts will be sluts. And I feel lucky.


FuelMix says:

What a great story. We wish you and your partner all the best on your adventures. Would be delighted to receive updates from you.

Personally, FuelMix thinks Monogamy in a relationship is very, very sexy. For more on what FuelMix said about this in the blog, click the link.

Thanks for writing in.

Wanna send in your true Gay Bromance story? fuelinjectedmale@live.hk
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.