LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Gay Sauna Etiquette 18

What to do when that really hot guy you've been trailing just ignores - and we mean TOTALLY FUCKIN' IGNORES YOU.....??.........to the point of going in the opposite direction when he sees you.......and you're just aching for  half a chance.......??

C'mon fags 'fess up........we've ALL been there.

Click on the video, turn up the speakers, it's the Total Recall Remix by AussieCowboy of "The Runner".

Follow the lyrics........ then ask yourself........."how did Georgio Moroder and the Three Degrees get it so right over 30 years ago..........OMG...........OMG......"



How many times have I felt down inside
The need to be loved by you
I wanted to show you how good it could be
If you would only show a little interest in me
But you run, you just won`t show love
That`s the thing you`re frightened of 


OOohh  

You came into my life and turned my head around
And just as quickly you put me down
Now you don`t want to know what I`m goin' through
`Cause just like i said, it means nothing to you
So you run, you just won`t show love
That`s the thing you`re frightened of  


OOohh 

I`ve got this need eating away at my soul
An insurmountable need that I just can`t control
You created this fire, when the flame got too hot
You turned and walked away, just leavin' me on the spot
Yes you run, you just won`t show love
That`s the thing you`re frightened of 


OOoohh 

There`s little hope but the fool that I am
Still holding on to this dream of a man
The taste of his skin, the gentle touch of his hand
Is worth waiting for, so I must understand
Yes you run, you just won`t show love
That`s the thing you`re frightened of 


OOoohh

2012 FuelMix All Rights Reserved 
Copyright in the original song, The Runner, vests n the legal copyright owners.
Copyright in the Remix vests in the creator of the Remix






1 comment:

  1. No problem, if someone I'm interested in has no interest in me, I just move on.

    What drags me down is when I had an enjoyable encounter with someone and want to repeat it and difficulties arise (indifferent towards meeting again, no time, language problems, email does not work and other problems).

    (I'm a German dating Thais with sometimes limited English, and I have problems understanding Thai on the phone.)

    ChristianPFC

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.