LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Monday, December 27, 2010

Alexander Sauna 9

1st Floor, Wing Cheong Building
404 Reclamation Street
Mong Kok
Kowloon
Hong Kong
MTR: Mong Kok Station, Exit E 1 

Open 24 hours
Tel: 2148 0400

From a reader who dropped in on 27 December 2010, a Public Holiday here in Very Rich Megacity:

Hello mate,
 

I literally stumbled across your blog when I searched for gay saunas in Hong Kong. I thought it was very good - chatty and up to date. I have read many of the entries and have found them enormously useful. So thank you.

I get to Hong Kong twice a year for a fortnight at a time and always intrigued to check out the local scene. I was very impressed by Towel Club but as I have gathered it is now closed. Shame. So having read about your glowing experience at Alexander, I thought I would give it a go.

Alexander, as per your instruction, was very easy to find. Having paid the $130 entrance fee, I quickly found my locker. It was certainly busy when I arrived at 16:00 on the bank holiday Monday. I stripped down to my sexy thong and had a good look around. I thought it was a bit too dark - the whole place needs a lot more sympathetic lighting. The clientele was almost exclusively chinks - apart from one friendly Pakistani gentleman. All suits me find as there aren't too many in Nanny Kingdom where I live.

Then the manager told me I had to take off my thong and wear a towel. I was not too happy about that - I love my thongs and I think I look pretty sexy in them. A lot of other guys would look sexy in a nice pair of briefs or bikinis too. I was quite annoyed having to take them off. So, in my protestation, I decided to walk around naked.

Either I had 'fresh meat' tattooed on my forehead, or because of my 5'11" 40" chest  smooth muscled chink frame, or being naked -  wherever I went there were wondering hands.  People seemed happy to grope or pinch, but never a smile or a node. It must be the attitude of the local chinks you were referring too. It's just slightly on the rude side - I am laid back and never mind a knowing squeeze - but being mobbed is another matter.

There were a small handful of guys with pert pecs and gym toned physique, a fair few average bods and some of those Fuglies you were referring to. I managed to have a pretty good time - fucked a muscle guy for a good half an hour, then played with a few others. So I left the place with a nice grin on my face.

Goodness, that sounded like a rambling message. I hope you find the above interesting and feel free to publish it in your blog. Would be happy to send you a self pic too if you are interested - let me know. 


FuelMix says:  Glad you left the place with a grin on your face.  Local attitude takes some getting used to. Unfortuately some chinks try really hard to copy the attitude they received in the West.  A clear case of doing unto others what they hated having done unto them.

As far as your thong is concerned, technically the management should not have bothered, because you were for all practical purposes, undressed.  But it's their establishment and they make "the rules". If you've got an underwear or thong fetish, you might want to try Chaps in North Point and check out their website.  They have Theme Nites which definitely include underwear nites.  Check out FuelMix's review of Chaps on this blog.


Since you claim to be a muscular chink, also drop into Double Sauna.  They're open 24 hours are in the same neighbourhood as Alexander.  Other readers have given their impressions of Double and you are welcome to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.