LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Saturday, March 26, 2016

HKG Gay Saunas: The Hidden Costs 2

In Part 1, we set out the hidden health risks - some hiding in plain sight - to be found in the gay saunas here in Hong Kong.

A reader submitted his experiences in the gay saunas of Bangkok, Cambodia and Vietnam:

Good points, apply to Bangkok saunas as well. Smoking here largely restricted to smoking rooms. There is a reason why most saunas are dimly lit: they could do with a good clean! On the rare occasion I go on an afternoon when there is daylight, I am surprised how much dust, dirt and other stuff (e.g. used condoms) is there.

Walking in flip-flops in Bangkok prevents me from getting athlete's foot (but I have it when in Europe). Gay saunas in Cambodia and Vietnam provide flip-flops, saunas in Thailand don't. I don't know what's worse: sharing flip-flops or walking bare feet.

Now that you mention the couches, I got pimples like mosquito bites on my upper thigh and butt after sauna visit; while there were mosquitoes in the outdoor area, it's very unlikely they bit me in those areas. I had this before but didn't see the connection to sauna visit. Will pay attention next time!
 

© Copyright 2006-2016 FuelMix All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.