LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Age Appropriate

"MMMmmm....Wow!"......whispered the Filipino GAM breathlessly as he caressed FuelMix. It was in the steam room and body shapes stood against the wall like vaporized spectres.  "You have a really hot body.....!"

FM:  Umm.....thanks.....

GAM Twink:  Do you like young guys......?

FM: How young?

GAM Twink:  I'm 19, I'm a student from Manila, here on vacation

FM:  Yeah 19 is OK

GAM Twink:  Do you like it wild and kinky?

FM:  Try me

GAM Twink (whispering and panting):  I wanna be a little girl - it's my total fantasy - I need to be a little, REALLY YOUNG GIRL.....  And then somebody like you comes along, totally humiliates me, fucks me till I scream and cums in my mouth.  I have lipstick in my locker.......I can put it on while you fuck my mouth........and then you hold me down and rape me while I scream and cry........I totally need to be an underage little girl, you know below 18........I so fuckin' need it............OMG......

FM:  Minimum age around here is 16

GAM Twink:  Oh really.....?  In that case just pretend I'm 15...............

Originally published 2 October 2013
Republished 12 March 2016

Copyright © 2006 - 2016 FuelMix All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.