LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Monday, March 26, 2018

Screwed Via Grindr And Poppers

COMPLETED 28 MARCH 2018

The 30-something GAM (who had just given FuelMix one of the most intense, soul-satisfying, ass-licking servicing he had ever received in a sauna), sighed and looked utterly pissed off.  He was sitting on a bench near the lockers after his shower, aggressively scrolling through Grindr.

"Still horny..??!!..." said FuelMix in mock horror.  He had also just finished his shower and padded over to sit next to 30sGAM with 2 glasses of dizzyingly sweet, fizzy orange juice,  "you shot your load twice while your tongue was locked in my ass and swallowed my load.....ain't that enough..??!!"

30sGAM grinned, took a glass of juice, put his arm around FuelMix and kissed him on the cheek, "what a beautiful butt and a hot buff body....!! Didn't I tell you I was a total rimming pig..?! Cumming more than once with the right guy makes hitting the sauna worthwhile..."  He slurped the juice, put it down and hugged FuelMix for a few seconds.

"I'm trying to find the guy who screwed me on Grindr..."

FM: Whaddya mean..?

30sGAM:  About 2 weeks ago, I hooked up with a local guy on Grindr. 20s guy claimed to be an athletic college kid.  He came over.  I got a creepy feeling straight away because while the face was correct as per his Grindr pic, the rest of him didn't match the stats.  Anyways, I was horny and took him to my room.  Sucked his cock, ate his ass, he came in my mouth.......the thing is, when I look back on it, he was being overly-friendly before and after........ you know, hugging me a lot, kissing me, saying how hot I was.....over and over again.....the sex was just so-so, really nothing to brag about 'coz he didn't match his stats.  Like I said, I was horny.....

FM:  So.....what happened...?

30sGAM:  The guy had it all planned.....when I think about it.....he stripped and placed his underwear on the bedside table near my watch......then he told me that he wanted to sniff his own underwear and be rimmed while he sat on my face and I could stroke his back......so I said, 'OK'...... so I lay on the bed face up.....he sits on my face.....I can't see a thing 'coz my tongue is in his ass....he reaches over to pick up his underwear.......AND THAT'S WHEN HE MUST HAVE SCOOPED UP MY WATCH AS WELL......AND STARTS PRETENDING THAT HE'S SNIFFING IT WHILE I'M EATING HIS ASS......BUT ACTUALLY, HE'S HIDING THE WATCH IN HIS UNDERWEAR WHILE SITTING ON MY FACE AND JACKING OFF.....

FM:  Oh..... 

30sGAM:  Yeah.....so I'm eating his ass, not realizing I'm being ripped off.....he cums in my mouth.....jumps off the bed and pretends to look for his shoes.....that's when he must have slipped the watch into it - 'coz he didn't have a backpack or anything.....he then quickly puts on his underwear - no shower or anything.....starts kissing me to distract me.....gets dressed real quick and says he has to go back to college.....he then distracted me further by giving me a chocolate bar from his pocket and taking me by the hand to the front door to see him off while kissing me passionately the whole time......while I'm still naked.....then he left real quick....

FM:  So...you had a stranger in the house but you weren't really paying attention...?

30sGAM:  Well.....um....there's one thing I forgot to mention....I was smashed on poppers before he got there 'coz I was so horny..... and was snorting them every few seconds while I was rimming him.....pushed his ass off my face for a few seconds each time while I took a hit then buried my tongue in his ass.  So yeah.....wasn't really paying much attention to what was goin' on around me.....

FM:  You got screwed via Grindr and Poppers...

30sGAM:  Yeah, pretty much

FM:  Why are you looking for this guy now on Grindr..?  What do you intend to do...?

30sGAM:  Dunno really.....I'm mad at him for stealing my watch and I'm mad at myself so being so fuckin' stupid.....shit....!!  Grindr and Poppers.....I'm wondering whether I should just give up on Grindr and those other apps

FM:  I'd give up on Poppers too if I were you...

30sGAM: **sigh**

Copyright © 2006 – 2018 FuelMix All Rights Reserved
ON A MOBILE DEVICE, VIEW THE WEB VERSION OF THE BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.