LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Galaxy Sauna 19

5th Floor, Harilela Mansion
81 Nathan Road Tsim Sha Tsui
Kowloon,
Hong Kong
MTR: Tsim Sha Tsui Station, Exit C
Tel: 2366 - 0629
No website that FuelMix knows of


NOTE:   
(1)  NOT open 24 hours - Usually 12 noon to 11pm (previously 2pm to 11pm)
(2)   Staff do NOT speak good English on the phone.

 
What Our Friendly GAM-Throat-On-The-Street Told Us:

"Yoohoo....!! FuelMix...!!" caroled our Friendly-GAM-Throat-On-The-Street as he sidled up to Yours Truly somewhere on Haiphong Road on a Saturday afternoon,  "Love that hot ass of yours...!! Mmmmm, wanna come to Galaxy, sit on my face and let me eat you out...?? Hmmm..?? I'm feeling really horny and I'm heading to Galaxy now."

FuelMix giggled. "Sorry buddy, gotta do some shopping around here then head out to Causeway Bay - but I'm well aware of your talented tongue.....fits my ass just right..."

Friendly-Gam-Throat-On-The-Street winked and grinned, "so I guess somebody in Causeway Bay is gonna rim you then huh...?"

"Well, now that you mention it, you're giving me some ideas...." said FuelMix coyly, just as the GAM patted and stroked FuelMix's ass in full view of the throngs of Mainland Chinks. " Whoa...that's my butt your touching dude....!!" gasped FuelMix. 

"I know..." smirked the GAM, " I'm just advertising it in case anyone else is hungry..."

FM:  Galaxy should be packed on a Saturday afternoon...huh...?

GAM:  Yeah, will be packed.  I was there last Saturday from 2pm onwards.  They were coming in at the rate of 4 to 5 at a time....it just wouldn't stop.  There were so many people there, they were running out of lockers and were asking people to wait in the lounge.  It's still cheap even though they raised their price to HK$75.00

FM:  I keep hearing stories of what the place is like on Saturday afternoons, so I can certainly believe what you're saying.  That place makes me laugh....it's so crappy and decrepit, most of the guys are zero to look at - and it's so successful.  They seem to be the only sauna in town that actually has a set price that everybody pays.

GAM:  That's right....One Cheap Price  and FUGLY is THE winning formula.....tons of middle aged and older Chinese guys.  But on Saturdays white guys show up too, older and fatter ones.  Also some younger Chinese ones - you know, Twinks, the ones who aren't so sure of themselves yet and don't have the confidence to show up at the other saunas.  So they practice in Galaxy.  We call them "students".... 

FM:  I see

GAM:  Sure you don't wanna come to Galaxy just now...?  You could rock the place...!!  They'd be lining up to eat your ass while they lined up to wait for their lockers.

FM:  Nah....gotta finish my stuff first 

GAM:  Ok Baby....Ciao!!  [kisses FM on the cheek]

FM:  Dude.... it's the street..! People will think I'm gay...!!

GAM:  No honey, people will think you're available. [Grins and disappears into the crowd].


1.  Readers may submit reviews of gay saunas in any Asian city;
2.  FuelMix no longer gives personalized sauna advice; 

© Copyright 2006-2015 FuelMix All Rights Reserved
Copyright © 2006 – 2015 FuelMix All Rights Reserved  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.