LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Saturday, November 21, 2015

What's In A Name...? 1

FuelMix was chilling at the University of Fag Bar (pending accreditation). A white fag acquaintance, floated by, high as a kite. FuelMix pulled his string and the fag settled in for a chat.

The fag babbled incoherently, FuelMix listened. The fag babbled even more. It was obvious that his labia was pretty loose that day. Fag disclosed he was high on weed and crack. First time FuelMix knew he was doing crack.

Then without warning fag said, “Well of course, ******** isn’t my real name you know”
 

“Oh? What is your real name?” asked FuelMix
 

“*+*+*+*+*+*+” fag says
 

“Why the difference?” says FuelMix
 

“Well you know how it is…...I’ve got issues, baggage that kinda stuff. Certain people are looking for me……but hey, it’s all good…....I’m Out right?"

“Yeah” thought FuelMix, "Out of my life”.

Originally published 29 April 2006
Amended and Republished 17 June 2013 | 8 November 2014 | 21 November 2015

Copyright © 2006 – 2015 FuelMix All Rights Reserved 

1 comment:

  1. OMG! That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time.
    ...people are looking for me...
    ...out of my life...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.