LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Monday, November 12, 2012

Alexander Sauna 24

1st Floor, Wing Cheong Building
404 Reclamation Street
Mong Kok
Kowloon
Hong Kong 
MTR: Mong Kok Station, Exit E 1  

Open 24 hours
Tel: 2148 0400

Received from a reader today:

Hi fuelinjectedmale,

After reading your blog on the different sauna in and around Mong Kok, I decided to give Alexander a go.  They are now clearly labelled the entrance fee is HK$150.

It is a Monday (12/11/2012) afternoon around 1.30 when I arrived.  The place looked as it was in the process of being cleaned.  It was rather quiet but I did managed to get my arse fucked a couple of times.  About 2 to 2.30(ish), the steam room and dry sauna came on and by around 3.30, more people turned up.  However as more people arrived, the younger one started to develop a slight attitude problem, as i already had a few cock up me, it did not brother me.

The clientele are all Chinese (including myself), and after being there i feel rather satisfied with my own 6 inch cock, as i always thought it is a myth about Chinese guys have small cocks but it is true.  I am usually a potatoes queen, have a German boyfriend and live in the UK.  Therefore my past encounters are mainly westerners and this certainly opened my eyes and I definitely prefer westerners' bigger cocks ( like to be stretched and a proud size queen).

The other thing bugged me about the place is the creaky floor boards in the dark room area, though free replacement towels are good.

If I have to give a score out of ten, I would give it 5 out of 10.  It did not take long for me to get into action, but staff are not the friendliest one, and the attitude issue slightly dampened my experience.

Lastly, thank you for your wonderful and insightful blog.

Regards,
Vinny x



FuelMix says:  

Thank you for the feedback and the update. 

Whilst you're right that there is a label on the Reception Desk saying HK$150.00 not everyone pays that much.  If a customer is holding a 6-visit card, then on each visit, he would pay HK$130.00 with the 7th visit being free.  A new 6-visit card would then be issued. Since you live in the UK and they hadn't seen you before, they automatically charged you the full rate.  Whether different people should be charged different rates in the same sauna is an issue that has already been raised in this blog.

It's healthy to admit you're a size queen.  Let's not forget many westerners have little weenies too. Having seen them in their native swamps, FuelMix hoots with laughter when he reminisces about 6 foot plus dudes with 4 inch dicklettes.

2012 FuelMix All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.