LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Gay Sauna Etiquette 17

From a reader:

I have an issue with a guy who is a notorious cruiser on the streets and totally toxic if you run into him in the sauna.  Let's get one thing clear.  He's never been my type and never will be.

I've run into this creep many times all over town even if I'm just going from A to B. He seems to be cruising constantly.  I don't even know if he has a job since everytime I see him on the streets, even during office hours, he's very casually dressed.. I've never come on to him. However every time he lays eyes on me anywhere in town, he just spews abuse and attitude. It doesn't matter whether it's on the street or in the sauna, he's just so abusive to my face.  Other than knowing what he looks like I don't know a thing about him.  I've never spoken to him so I haven't a clue why he's so abusive.

To make it worse, when I've run into him in the saunas he runs to the staff and I know in my gut by the way he keeps whispering to them and turning his head to look at me, that he's saying something about me.

What should I do?

FueMix says:

Out him. Massively.

If what you're saying is accurate, this guy doesn't deserve any mercy.

2012 FuelMix All Rights Reserved






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.