LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Sunday, October 03, 2010

The Scent Of A Man

During World War 2, British Intelligence, namely MI6, discovered that semen was a terrific invisible ink with which to pen top secret letters. It did not react to the main methods of detection at the time (iodine vapour) and was readily available...............The report is from Telegraph.co.uk dated 21 September 2010 entitled, MI6 used bodily fluids as invisible ink

The only drawback was that Secret Agents had to be reminded to use "fresh" ....*ahem*...."ink" when recipients of their letters began noticing an unusual odor emanating from the letters.

Presumably the use of cum as invisible ink, also gave new meaning to the phrase, "I need to be left alone whilst I go through my confidential briefs".

2010 FuelMix All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog. Found it while I searching for reviews on saunas in HK.

    Love all your racism posts as well. I'm from HK originally, spent the last 7 years in God's own country. Love older and chubby "crackers"!

    25 here, I'd say I am quite good looking... so I never had the problem you mentioned in Galaxy. I went there the first time few weeks ago and quite liked it. Given that I've been playing with crackers only, some cute older chinks are a refreshment. I do agree the place can be gross, but I tried not to pay attention!

    Also can't agree more with the awkwardness with chinks in HK. They always pretend they are specially, while they are actually "fugly" as hell! Yucks...

    Anyway, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feedback. Feel free to post comments on any post in this blog since Day 1 or make suggestions on topics that you'd like the blog to cover.

    Particularly interested to know whether the gay sauna reviews are helpful to readers and what their experiences in the saunas in HKG have been like.

    Please tell your buddies about this blog too.

    Remember, you can also e-mail FuelMix as fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.