LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

At The Gym

Scene:  FuelMix is at the gym, and in walks his social gym buddy, a Hunky Muscular Dude, whom FuelMix hadn't seen in a while.

HMD: Yo bro, how u been?

FM: Hey dude, not too bad. U been working shifts again?

HMD:  Yeah, but did some clubbing too late at nite on weekdays. I like picking up women at the club, bring 'em home to fuck.

FM:  Thought u had a GF.

HMD: Yeah she'd kill me if she knew what I was up to.  That's the thrill of working shifts.


FM:  Thought you shared a place with your sister.

HMD:  Yeah I do.  She doesn't know what I'm up to either.  She told me she doesn't want me bringing women back 'coz she owns the apartment, but who gives a fuck about her?


FM:  So......... how's that work?

HMD:  I hit the club about 11pm on a weekday. Order a drink, wait for some attractive woman who's easily fuckable with no-strings, stay in the club till 4am closing then we both head to my place in a taxi ( I don't drive when I drink).  We get home, my sister's still sleeping, open the door real quietly, tiptoe into the apartment and into my room, get into bed, kiss, makeout, fuck a little, fall asleep..............

...........My sister gets up around 6am and heads off to work about 7:45am. We stay real quiet in my room so my sister doesn't suspect a thing.  When she leaves, we fuck our brains out and fall asleep till about 4pm. Then I might drive the woman home or put her in a cab, or take her to the subway station.


FM:  You swap fone numbers?

HMD:  Yeah sometimes.

FM:  How do you stop your GF from getting suspicious with the fone calls?

HMD:  Oh.....easy, I use men's names on my Caller ID for those women. If they call when my GF is around, I just show her the Caller ID and say it's some guy from work or whatever, step away and take the call to make another fuck date.  I keep a secret notebook to match the men's names to the women I've fucked.

FM:  Smooth.

HMD:  Hey.......what kinda condoms do you use?


FM:  Durex or Lifestyles........why?

HMD:  Yeah, I use Durex.  I don't trust the Chinese brands.

FM:  Neither do I.

HMD:  You have a GF?


FM:  No.

HMD:  So what kinda women you like to fuck?


FM:  Um...................................

2010 FuelMix All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.