LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Absolute - Singapore

32A Pagoda Street
Singapore 059191

Tel: 6423 1632
Web: http://www.absolute.sg/index.htm

If any fag has the balls to do an unvarnished review of this gay sauna, it can be done here.

3 comments:

  1. I went to Absolute in April this year.. it was my first time in Singapore and I had heard Singaporean boys were buffed and fun..this place didn't disappoint. I was in sing for 3 days, i was there every single day as it was too addictive.. One night I went, I didn't know it was nude day.. so imagine almost 100 muscular guys running around naked and some of the had a big hard one.. I am a muscular asian dude and since I was the new face, I was basically hooking up every 15 mins..it was totally worth my air ticket and hotel expenses...Singaporeans are hot and passionate in bed.. they are very clean...I also did other guys working in sinagpore, such as Japanese..if I lived in Singapore, I would just fucking find an apartment right in chinatown.. the place is not easy to find, but it is in chinatown, but nobody in chinatown knows about it.. so make sure you bring the address with you

    the place is clean, non smoking, free internet access..the only complaint is the cafeteria on the rooftop, don't have much on the menu..

    gtafunmuscle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Anyone else out there want to comment on this place?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am going to check out the very famous Aniki club in taipei in dec.. heard it was the best in asia...checked out babylon in bkk before.. it was a nice sauna.. but i went wrong time of the day, so it was uneventful... looking forward to my trip again in hk.. might check out towel club again

    gtafunmuscle

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.