LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Saturday, November 19, 2011

White Noise 2 Update

FuelMix has updated the post White Noise 2.  Based on reader feedback, QQ Fitness in Wanchai has been added to the list of those gay saunas where whites are known to show. 


1 comment:

  1. HAHA .. I ended up there too one Friday afternoon .. I had mistaken the address for that of the other sauna in Wan Chai and thought 'yeah why not' .. There weren't many guys there, all Chinese and me the only white guy !

    As per your encounter with the overtly friendly staff, one of them gave me his number while I was walking out the door :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.