LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Daddy Issues

When you hear someone refer to “Daddy Issues”, there’s always a negative connotation to the conversation. All my life I’ve heard this reference while secretly the topic made sense to me and excited me. I was thinking how wonderful it was to want a Daddy in my life-never agreeing with the surrounding negative comments about this topic. It has taken me years of secrecy and self analysis to accept, embrace and love my inner “boy” that will exist until the day I die.

So yeah, I grew up with a dad that was distant, never paid me attention and never showed me affection.. much less love.

At age 11 or 12, I went on a hunting trip with an uncle and I got lots of attention from his buddies and I was immediately in love with them.

They were MEN, blue-collar, hairy, muscular, truck driving, whiskey drinking, foul-mouthed MEN. The minute I got into a pick up truck with three of them I felt the instant attraction. I remember later that night in my own bed thinking about them and wishing they would have kept me and take me to live with them. I couldn’t stop thinking about those Alpha Men.

The first time I jerked off I thought of a woman, the second time I thought about theMen in the hunting cabin, and my orgasm was 100 Xs more intense.

My first orgasm at age 11or 12 I was thinking about the Men I had met on the hunting trip. From that day on all I could think about was those MEN, those muscled hairy Alpha Men hat talked dirty, hung out together half naked in the hunting cabin , drank a lot and oozed testosterone. I had never been around any thing like this. And suddenly everything instantly clicked in my head that I could belong to them. I can’t explain the feeling of suddenly fitting in or feeling at home or or the planets aligning, but suddenly everything made sense about my feelings.

After that trip, all I could think about was trying to get their attention and do anything to make those MEN happy. I was obsessed with seeing them again and making them smile and feel good. I went from thinking about playing with my friends and baseball after school to just obsessing about taking care of those MEN. I have this uncontrollable urge to please them, and I didn’t know how or what to do but I couldn’t get rid of the urge to do anything for them that they would ask of me.

Then I started masturbating…… And my active imagination came up with ways to put a smile on those faces, and ways to make those MEN feel good and ways to please them.. With no knowledge of how to have sex, I instinctually started thinking about submitting to them, being on my knees and nursing on their cocks like a baby on a milk bottle. I’ve never felt as in sync with the universe as I did when I started imagining me servicing those Alphas. The thought of sucking off Men and getting all of my nourishment from them was as natural as breathing. ( see my blog “ Participate In The Big Cum Experiment”)

So yes, I love my Daddy issues. Discovering that part of myself led to me knowing myself like I never have before. I realized that I was born to please MEN, there is nothing that is a satisfying for me as giving everything to a MAN.Anything you can think of that would please HIM, my body, my money, my hole, my mouth, my throat, anything that would satisfy him I am willing to give.

It’s time we embrace our daddy issues, so we can rightfully and proudly take our place as submissive boys in the world and that take care of, support and worship the MEN around us. The ones that choose us as their own need us too, I consider myself very lucky to have been used as a boy for Some amazing Alphas, most of them active duty military men.

So let’s start thinking of daddy issues as a good thing, let’s use it n a positive contexts, make boys proud to raise their hand and offer themselves to the MEN that need use. I am proud to submit to, service and please the MEN in my life.

And to the wonderful Alphas out there, thank a Dad for giving us our “Daddy Issues,”

-----"The Great Thing About Daddy Issues", sub-fag-cocksucker-for-alphas.tumblr.com

 WARNING:  Blog quoted above is NSFW
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.