LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Friday, May 18, 2018

Read This

Spotted on Tumblr by FuelMix:

(Formatting by FuelMix)

It’s so lonely being gay. It’s the most lonely fucking thing in the world. I don’t care what people say, it is. Unless you are a white, muscular, movie star looking man who has thousands of Instagram followers you are ignored and lonely.

The “fat” gay guys or gay men of color or trans gay men very very rarely get portrayed in the media as people who get a happy ending. We get ignored. We are fighting for equality among straight people but within the community we all treat each other like shit. It’s filled with nothing but labels.

We should be a united front. I shouldn’t have fear and severe anxiety of going up and just even talking to another gay guy because I have been rejected so many times by them. I wish I could make you all understand how lonely it is when you come out and face rejection from your family for coming out and then get rejected by gay men for how you look.

My heart is broken and I feel like I belong no where. I know I am only one out of millions of other gay guys who feel ignored and rejected by the rest of the community.

Gay men of color matter. Plus size gay men matter. Trans gay men matter. Closeted gay men matter.

Don’t you dare wave that Pride flag if you don’t support the right of every gay man in your community. We are here and we matter. It isn’t all a white muscle contest.


FuelMix says:

And the anger builds.  Correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.