LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Shift

FuelMix was chatting to 2 urban fags in World Class City, whose opinions he occasionally respects. Both made the point that they were changing their dating habits i.e. deliberately not looking for sex on the first few dates, and actively discouraging it.

FuelMix pressed for a reason, pointing out that fags think and act with their dicks. Their response was eye opening: Both felt that these NSA meaningless fucks were changing their personalities for the worse.

“How so?” asked FuelMix leaning forward in his seat. He was already plotting to blog this one.

“I became careless with money”, one fag muttered, “I threw it around to get attention, get a cock in my mouth and move on to the next one.

“Besides”, he continued, “I felt kinda insulted when they’d just fade away afterwards. I’d be a bitch for days. I was caught in a bind. I knew it was a date, sex was expected, but it was still NSA – but he was in my bed and in my life for that little while – it was a weird feeling – I’d felt a part of me had been ripped out and I’d got very little back. The whole dating with sex and NSA felt totally meaningless. It just seemed a combination of contradictions”.

“Oh this is good”, thought FuelMix, “gonna fuckin’ blog this for sure”.

“Yeah”, said the other one, “I was finding it real difficult to tell the difference between dating and having regular, NSA fuckbuddies. One kinda became the other, but I don’t know which came first, so after a while, I didn’t know what to expect, how to respond, we were together, but were we an item or what?”

“What got in the way?” asked FuelMix

“Sex” they both replied, matter-of-factly.

“So what’s the upshot of all this?” enquired FuelMix.

“I guess you need to set some boundaries, you know parameters. Kinda define something new for yourself, to protect your sanity. It’s about respecting yourself and the other person, but also making sure you get the respect you deserve”.

FuelMix gulped down his drink, grabbed his backpack rushed home to blog this for his fascinated readers’ edification and contemplation.

© 2007 Fuel Mix All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.