LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Fibonnacci Revisited

Ever noticed how some fags are notoriously bad in their punctuality? Tell them to show up at 7:30pm on a Tuesday night, you’ll be lucky if they show up on a Tuesday in the same month. They’ll always have some excuse.

If fags seem to be bad with figures on a clock, they sure seem to be good with figures on a cock. Ever noticed the number of online ads where the fag sings his stats, or claims to be “hwp” but demands precise figures of “7.5” or “8” or “8.5”?


What makes these fags think that cock sizes increase in half inch increments? FuelMix has yet to see an ad for "7.21" or "8.3" or "8.15". Is there some secret sequence of erectile gain that FuelMix has missed?

You’d think the fag was negotiating the interest on his deposit account. Wait – on second thought, that’s exactly what he’s doing.

Not to sound tart, but while interest rates might rise, FuelMix cautions fags about getting their hopes “up”.

© 2006 Fuel Mix All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. just wait till fags finally go metric...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. metric cocks just don't fit the same, do they? I mean, I KNOW what 8 inches is and what I can do with it.

    But I'll be damned if I can take 20 cm more than, oh, say 5, 6 times a night.... At the same time, I totally get into dishing out 30 cm cock over and over until they can no longer beg me to stop.

    Down here, all the measures are metric. How fat is a 80kg guy who is 1.6m tall? I have no idea? Yes, yes, yes, I know how to convert, but the picture in my head doesn't appear, the way it does when the English system is used. Am I hopeless?

    Show me a 15 cm cock girth and I'll show you a soupçon o' delight!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.