LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Big Top Gym And Sauna 24

3rd Floor, Yuet Yuen Building
17 - 19 Mong Kok Road
Mong Kok
Kowloon
Hong Kong
MTR: Mong Kok Station, Exit A2

Tel: 2628 6196

Note: Open 2pm to 8am the next day; 
On weekends and public holidays open 2pm till 10am the next day. 
Staff speak good English 


 
FUELMIX HAS WRITTEN OFF BIG TOP
(See Big Top Gym And Sauna 22 dated 5 June 2017)
Will Not Show Up.  Will Not Upload His Reviews
Readers May Submit Theirs

"Hey, FuelMix", said the 30-something GWM with whom FuelMix was only very, very, very casually acquainted, "have you been to Big Top lately..?"

"Nah", said FuelMix, "I wrote it off some time ago for a number of reasons".

30sGWM:  Yeah me too, but last Monday evening, I decided to drop in.  I was pleasantly surprised...the place was quite full with local GAMs, maybe one or two Asian tourists, and the local GAMs were coming through the door regularly.  Truthfully, most were nothing to look at and there was the usual attitude, but there was a wide variety of ages and body types.  I got cruised a bit in the showers and steam room and was serviced twice in the private rooms by slim fit GAMs. 

FM:  Whoopee...!!

30sGWM [grins]: Then I fucked a GAM twink.  He was screaming the whole time and everybody could hear it.

FM[grins]: That's how it should be.....in surround sound

30sGWM:  I was surprised at the number of people there on a Monday evening.  They really need more rooms.  7 is just pathetic.  I wasn't expecting to get action, since I was the only white guy in the premises for the 3 hours that I hung around - and ya know how whites won't drift from Central Escalator, except maybe to Hutong.

FM:  Yeah

30sGWM:  I wasn't expecting so many peeps there on a Monday evening and didn't think that I would get action several times.  I hadn't been back in ages 'coz I didn't like the place.

FM:  What about the Filipino cocksuckers looking to marry a white guy so they can get the hell outta Flipland...?

30sGWM [smirks]:  Central Escalator, honey.

  • Readers may submit reviews of gay saunas in any Asian city;
  • We reserve the right NOT to publish reviews we deem suspicious, inaccurate or self-serving;
  • FuelMix no longer gives personalized sauna advice;
Copyright © 2006 – 2018 FuelMix All Rights Reserved
ON A MOBILE DEVICE, VIEW THE WEB VERSION OF THE BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.