LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Friday, January 20, 2017

Exhibitionist (Yellow Prick Road)

In Principles of Faggotry 64, we said this:

Fags will frequently and knowingly take the risk of exposing themselves to others in back alleys, public toilets, buses, staircases and online, yet hardly ever knowingly take the risk of exposing their authentic self to themselves.

In Principles of Faggotry 83, we said this:
The paradox of gay exhibitionism is that it is private to those doing it.

FuelMix zipped his jacket as the cool night time winter breezes rushed through the trees.  It was 14 degrees Celsius in the late evening, with clouds occasionally obscuring a New Moon. Having finished his shopping downtown and burping a spicy Korean dinner, he was walking through a notorious park towards the subway station, not expecting to see anything other than the usual coterie of jaded Mainland Chinese moneyboys and sleazy Indians in their 20s and 30s.  The latter, courtesy of mature white tourists, had discovered the relatively easy pickings of gay-for-pay in the bushes or a curry takeaway to a hotel room in Harbour City.

FuelMix smirked.  The entrepreneurial spirit of cash-driven Indians (not to mention their arrival by the plane loads over the last 5 years) had totally trashed the cash-and-cock cottage industry of the young Pakistanis in the park.  They had been thrown back on selling their staple crop.....hashish, allegedly from Afghanistan but more likely from Cheung Sha Wan.

The canopy of trees grew darker and thicker as FuelMix banked hard left, setting a course into a Fruit Loop. Over here, the interplay of shadow and spectre, foliage and breeze, moonlight and streetlight could easily dupe.  His sensors were on full scan, shields up and phasers armed.

In the darkness, emerged a pale pair of thighs in gym shoes, wearing minimal, very tight dark shorts and a padded black bomber jacket, slowly being unzipped to reveal a  pale chest.  Streaky blonde hair completed the ensemble, but it was hard to ascertain the gender or the ethnicity behind this introduction.

"Hi cute boy!!" purred the figure in English, opening the jacket fully to reveal a really skinny male torso.  It was a GAM.

"Not looking for a moneyboy, thanks" said FuelMix, slightly speeding up.  "I'm not a moneyboy..." whispered the GAM, "I'm an Exhibitionist...!!" His toothy grin flashed in the darkness.

FuelMix slammed on the brakes...

FM:  Say that again..?

GAMEx:  I am an Exhibitionist...it's what I love...doing it outdoors and attracting attention..!!  It's such a high for me..!!  This is where I perform..!!  You have come to MY THEATRE..!!

GAMEx began to writhe and stroke his neck, pouting his lips at FuelMix and blowing kisses.  Then he began to play with his nipples while stroking his torso, gently thrusting his hips in FuelMix's direction.  He swung around to grab a railing with one hand, doing an imaginary pole-dance routine that included high kicks and clutching his balls, licking his lips as he looked at FuelMix.  Other shadowy male figures emerged from the darkness.  He had an audience.

GAMEx:  [gasping and writhing] I love this sooooo much...!! Look how they're watching me..!!  I am hypnotizing them..!!  Come here..!! 

He grabbed FuelMix's hand and placed it on his crotch. GAMEx's cock began to harden.  The small crowd moved in closer

GAMEx:  [gasping and moaning] Squeeze my balls....oh yeah...fuckin' squeeze them!!  Make me cry....oohhhh make me cry...!!

FuelMix clutched GAMEx's balls.  The tiny shorts he was wearing were black Calvin Klein boxer underwear.  GAMEx continued to writhe and moan in the darkness.  The men watching murmured.

"Do you go to the gym..?" asked GAMEx as he started stroking FuelMix's body

FM:  Yeah

GAMEx:  [whispering and kissing FM's ear] You should go to Physical in Tsim Sha Tsui....all the gay boys are there...They are very friendly...the Steam Room is the best place to play...always a group in there...that's when they fuck me...one after the other...!!  Best time is between 4pm and 8pm..!! [kisses FM on the cheek]

FM: Bareback..??

GAMEx [stroking himself and grinning]  Oh yeah..!! I don't suck at all.  I just like bending over and getting fucked...putting on a show for the gym boys..!!

FM:  So you get fucked bareback multiple times in Physical's steam room..?

GAMEx:  Yeah but only about 10 seconds at a time...so I'm very safe..!!

FM:  Who's counting..?

GAMEx: [giggles]  Touch me some more...play with me..!! play with me...!!  I need people to watch me....I just live for this...!!

He turned around and pulled his underwear down to his ankles, rammed his bare ass into FuelMix's crotch, grabbed  FuelMix's hands and placed them on his hips while he thrust backwards into FuelMix, leering at the other gay onlookers as he licked his lips

FM:  Dude, I don't like this...This just isn't safe...you're going waaaay too far in a public place. Let go of me.

GAMEx: [snickers and releases FM's hands] You mean a pubic place..!!  C'mon fuck me....!! Fuck me..!! [thrusts into FM]  THIS IS MY STAGE..!!  THIS IS MY SHOW..!!

FM:  [disengaging from GAMEx's thrusts] Nah, sorry dude. Suggest you go to a gay sauna...There are some nearby... much safer for you there...

GAMEx:  [inserting a finger into his ass and moaning] No..!!  No..!!  You don't understand...I cannot perform in private...I MUST DO IT IN PUBLIC!!... I cannot even get hard in private...I must take risks to get horny...the riskier the better!!...the more danger... the hornier I get!!......I just LUUUUVVV the danger...I AM ADDICTED TO DANGER AND RISK...!!...the park, the plants, the people, the possibilities, the poppers, the Police...

FM:  ...the pneumonia...

GAMEx collapsed to the ground as he pulled up his boxer shorts, whimpering and sighing.  Then he stood up, wheeled around and grinned at FuelMix.

"Thanks..!!  Nice meeting you!! he chirped, I gotta run and change for dinner."  Reaching into the bushes he fished out a back pack, neatly separating his gym wear from his street wear.

"Maybe next time huh..? or see you at Physical Tsim Sha Tsui..? " He winked and blew a kiss at FuelMix, "the show must go on..!!"



Copyright © 2006 – 2017 FuelMix All Rights Reserved  
Copyright in the video and the song, "You Ain't See Nothing Yet" vests in the lawful copyright owner
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.